Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Graphic Design

I like this part. This is the area where I get to build something with the tools I've acquired. Here are a few examples:

Children's Book Design

My experience in children's book design encompasses more than just text layout. Logo design, illustration, color, pop-up's, board game design, templates, etc. If you wish to know more about my skills in this department, contact me. I'd also like to give credit to Mike Boldt, Michelle McBride, Mandy L Paproski and Michael Csokas for their illustration work on these covers.











Logo's

Logo's are a very exciting part of design. It can be extremely enjoyable because you can explore so many creative avenues and see results in a short amount of time. Here are just a few:




Commercial Design



Web Design

Creating websites is the ultimate way to incorporate design and interactivity with the greatest return. Gather important information about your consumers, provide unlimited comprehensive information to your customers/clients, generate online sales
and the list goes on. Here is one example of my work, this being a Macromedia Flash website.

http://www.survivalonsnow.com

1 comment:

melandree said...

You are absolutely amazing.

Jennifer Landree